Navy Housing Inspection in Yokosuka is conducted every three years and only properties that meet the following criteria will be approved.
1. house cleaning
2. cleaning the air conditioners
3. lighting fixtures in each room
4. lighting bulbs
5. each window has a screen door.
6. fittings and sashes in general have been adjusted.
7. washing machine waterproof pan
8. washing machine water faucet
9. stairway railing
10. garden care
11. smoke and heat detector operation
12. installing smoke and heat detectors in every room and stairway
13. turn on electricity
14. distribution board
15. installation of auxiliary locks on sweeping windows
16. hot and cold water in bathrooms, kitchens, bathroom
17. leaking or clogged water supply and drainage pipes